- Academic Calendar Spring 2016
- Academic Calendar Fall 2015
- Academic Calendar Spring 2015
- Final Examination Schedule Spring 2015
- Withdrawal Policies
- Residency/In State Tuition
- Academic Forgiveness
- Probation and Suspension
- Appeals to Classification and Grades
- Enrollment Verification
Enrollment verification can be obtained by logging in to your MIX account and going to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. Instructions for obtaining an enrollment verification are:
- Login to MIX at http://www.mix.wvu.edu
- At Secure Access Login enter User Name and Password. Click the Login button
- Click STAR tab at the top of the page
- Click on the link Click here to enter STAR
- Click on the link Student Services and Housing link
- Click on the link Student Records link
- Click on the link Request NSC Enrollment Verification link
- Click on the link Go to National Clearinghouse Site button
You are now directed to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. Review options and make selection. After selection has been made, print.
External Organizations – West Virginia University University Institute of Technology has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications.
Mail: Customer Support National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
FAMILY EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS AND PRIVACY ACT (FERPA)
Annually, West Virginia University informs students of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This Act, with which West Virginia University intends to comply fully, was designed to protect the privacy of education records, to establish the right of students to inspect and review their education records, and to provide guidelines for the correction of inaccurate or misleading data through informal and formal hearings.
Please visit the WVU FERPA website for more information.